Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2008, 12:37 pm

Just watched an Obama YouTube video and saw him talking with his hands...hmmm...I don't have any US TV where I live now, so all I have is YouTube to watch him...

Anyone else notice this? Is it very noticeable? I'm always being made fun of because I talk with my hands...then again, if it's something I'm very passionate about, I'll also close my eyes...hmmm

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2008, 4:22 pm

One thing you notice, about politicians, dictators, and religious figures, they always talk with their hands. The booming voice, flailing arms/hands, unrivaled charisma, they can make people believe anything. Watch a clip of Hitler giving a speech to the Germans, then go to church and watch your priest give a sermon. Notice the similarities in their practices.
Obama is just another politician, bought and paid by lobbyists, to advance into a NWO. All our politicians were pre-groomed way ahead of time for their positions. I shutter to think this, but Hillary Clinton will be the next president.

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2008, 4:54 pm

snake321 wrote:
One thing you notice, about politicians, dictators, and religious figures, they always talk with their hands. The booming voice, flailing arms/hands, unrivaled charisma, they can make people believe anything. Watch a clip of Hitler giving a speech to the Germans, then go to church and watch your priest give a sermon. Notice the similarities in their practices.
Obama is just another politician, bought and paid by lobbyists, to advance into a NWO. All our politicians were pre-groomed way ahead of time for their positions. I shutter to think this, but Hillary Clinton will be the next president.

I think Hillary is the only one qualified for such a position. I mean we don't want obamanation, do we? :lol: I believe she will do well in Texas and Ohio.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2008, 7:47 pm

As I said, I shutter to think of her as a president. I'd rather have a bowling ball for a president. But support who you like, even if she is a commie elitist b***h who is bought by corporate lobbyists and doesn't give a damn about your human rights.

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2008, 8:04 pm

snake321 wrote:
As I said, I shutter to think of her as a president. I'd rather have a bowling ball for a president. But support who you like, even if she is a commie elitist b***h who is bought by corporate lobbyists and doesn't give a damn about your human rights.

Even Michael Moore said Hillary was too corrupt for his exaggerated claims in "Sicko".

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2008, 12:59 am

snake321 wrote:

Why would she refuse to accept money from lobbyists? The notion that she is "bought" by lobbyists is completely inaccurate. Clinton's record clearly show that she can't be bought by lobbyists, but of course she accepts money from them. Lobbyists represent all types of Americans -- from doctors and social workers to ``corporations that employ a lot of people.''I don't think she is influenced by lobbyists. A lot of lobbyists represent real Americans.

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2008, 1:03 am

matrix wrote:
snake321 wrote:

Even Michael Moore said Hillary was too corrupt for his exaggerated claims in "Sicko".

As far as I know Michael Moore supports Hillary, he even praised her "Healthcare" plan on the documentary Sicko.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2008, 2:55 am

azureflames wrote:
snake321 wrote:

Why would she refuse to accept money from lobbyists?

You do know politicians taking bribes from lobbyists is a danger to your rights and liberties? She is selling you out, so is every other politician running for office. Your supporting corporate greed, actually even worse, your supporting a woman who has sold out your human rights (as well as the rights of the rest of the citizens of the US). fascism is what it's called when corporations become so powerful through lobbying that they dominate the government. All your politicians, on the right and left, are bought and paid puppets.

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2008, 5:41 pm

azureflames wrote:
matrix wrote:
snake321 wrote:

As far as I know Michael Moore supports Hillary, he even praised her "Healthcare" plan on the documentary Sicko.

He too is a flip-flopper, because he said that on the Late Show. I was justifying a claim with an equally less credible claim.
He supported Nader in 2000, but realized liberals needed to settle to go against Bush in 2004 and stabbed Nader's chances even further.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2008, 10:20 am

Hillary? The one who wants to garnish people's wages and MAKE them have the insurance? Seems the only thing the Clinton clan knows how to do is garnish people's wages...ie. current crazy child support guidelines which are a disgrace, which help not poor children, but children of wealthy fathers and mothers who would've never needed the money anyway...

God help us all if Hillary wins...

I'm not 100% with Obama, I'd rather have Ron Paul or even Michael Gravel, but at the end, anything but Hillary...

IdahoAspie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2008, 11:58 pm

If Obama was the Anti-Christ, and Hillary Clinton was the other name on the ticket, I would be torn on the decision. :huh:

Hillary is bought for and paid for by lobbyiest. To say she is not influenced by millions being funnelled into her campaign war chest, is to say all these lobbist are dumb and poor decision makers when it comes to deciding where to invest. I think these people are top in their field and that is why got there.

Obama isn't perfect, but he brings hope, and that is only reason I get up in the morning.

Hillary is a downer. She would cost the Democrats the House and Senate, and sit as President with a divided government and country polarized and unable to do anything, as it is now, and as it has been for the last 28 years.

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2008, 2:20 am

I was trying to avoid this topic so we don't get into a deep argument about the candidates,but I guess it's unavoidable.

True Americans™ should be concerned about the future of our nation. Barack Hussein Obama is a freshman senator from Illinois who does not have the experience to lead a nation. I personally have not seen him fight for anything, I mean hilliary did in 1993 when she tried to get us better healthcare. Not to mention her 35 years of experience in the business. We need solutions not promises.

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2008, 2:26 am

[quote="
I'm not 100% with Obama, I'd rather have Ron Paul or even Michael Gravel, but at the end, anything but Hillary...[/quote]

Ron Paul does not have a chance nor does Michael Gravel. You have to be realistic it's either going to be Mccain,Hillary or Obamanation.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 11:59 am

IdahoAspie wrote:
If Obama was the Anti-Christ, and Hillary Clinton was the other name on the ticket, I would be torn on the decision. :huh:

Hillary is bought for and paid for by lobbyiest. To say she is not influenced by millions being funnelled into her campaign war chest, is to say all these lobbist are dumb and poor decision makers when it comes to deciding where to invest. I think these people are top in their field and that is why got there.

Obama isn't perfect, but he brings hope, and that is only reason I get up in the morning.

Hillary is a downer. She would cost the Democrats the House and Senate, and sit as President with a divided government and country polarized and unable to do anything, as it is now, and as it has been for the last 28 years.

Dude, Obama and Hillary are puppets, I never said "obama was the anti-christ", he is a puppet so it Hillary, so are all our other politicians. Theyr all puppets. They've been long groomed for their positions, even before they were widely known in the public.

IdahoAspie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 1:53 pm

azureflames wrote:
I was trying to avoid this topic so we don't get into a deep argument about the candidates,but I guess it's unavoidable.

True Americans™ should be concerned about the future of our nation. Barack Hussein Obama is a freshman senator from Illinois who does not have the experience to lead a nation. I personally have not seen him fight for anything, I mean hilliary did in 1993 when she tried to get us better healthcare. Not to mention her 35 years of experience in the business. We need solutions not promises.

Well, if Hillary was unable to get quality health insurance passed through a Democratic Senate and Democratic House with 35 years of experience, why should we put her into office?

It seems to me, after 35 years of trying, we should move on to someone else and let them take a wack at it.

Having experience doesn't mean you are successful or productive. I mean, Dick Cheney has lots of experience. I think Obama has been successful in every position he has been in, as a lawyer, as a fighter for civil rights, as a teacher, as President of organizations, as a state senator, as a US Senator. He is guy who was raised as poor black guy in a white world without a dad. That is amazing to look at where he is today.

Bottom line though, I want to give Obama a chance, he gives me hope, and makes me believe in this country. Clinton makes me think we are stuck in a cycle of endless Bush and Clinton's as President. I don't want to do that. I something different.

Rynessa
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2008, 6:27 pm

I hope Hillary gets elected, and I hope her first act as President is to make it a hate crime to call a woman by the "b" word.