Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lovesusagi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2008, 6:35 pm

not only was i unjustly kicked from WP chat , then katesmith dumped me , you people are all heartless ! !! i give up , you wont have me to kick around any more , im leaving , WP chat , freenode , and WP ! thanks for all the pain ! !! !

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 6:44 pm

dude, what happened? :?

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 6:46 pm

Why were you kicked from here? I'm very careful what I write here cos if I'm rejected from the aspie world then I've got no hope

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 6:48 pm

Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:
Why were you kicked from here? I'm very careful what I write here cos if I'm rejected from the aspie world then I've got no hope

just be yourself :wink:

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 7:11 pm

I can't figure out what happened to you but I don't think anyone intended to make you leave WP.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 9:19 pm

huh? I'll take clues for 20...

if you were really banned, how would you have posted this?

hang tite, think twice, act once. It may not be that bad.

KateSmith
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2008, 12:31 pm

you know why you were banned, your other girlfriend was only 14 yrs old, and it kind of freeked me out. I would not want my 14 yr old daughter having a relationship with you. You were banned from the chat room because there were complaints. You can't belong to #wp after that because of the safety of them people. Having cyber sex with people from the #wp is against the rules.

Last edited by KateSmith on 31 Mar 2008, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taggard
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Mar 2008, 12:36 pm

Lovesusagi was banned from the IRC chat room, not the forums.

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2008, 1:13 pm

lovesusagi wrote:
well , im 51 , male

KateSmith wrote:
your other girlfriend was only 14 yrs old. I would not want my 14 yr old daughter having a relationship with you. You were banned from the chat room because there were complaints.
You can't belong to #wp after that because of the safety of them people. Having cyber sex with people from the #wp is against the rules.

8O Icky :eew:

lovesusagi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Apr 2008, 8:48 am

KateSmith wrote:
you know why you were banned, your other girlfriend was only 14 yrs old, and it kind of freeked me out. I would not want my 14 yr old daughter having a relationship with you. You were banned from the chat room because there were complaints. You can't belong to #wp after that because of the safety of them people. Having cyber sex with people from the #wp is against the rules.
she had contacted me , not the other way around , and i wasn't the only guy she did that with . plus i met her online long b4 i knew about AS or WP and she didn't tell me she was 14 until 2 months after i was talking to her ! i wanted to break up with her when she told me , but she was too despondent. i DO NOT go out and look for 14 yo girls to talk to ! thats why i got involved with katesmith , i ?THOUGHT she was more mature .....looks like someone is jealous! i never lied to kate , i told her all about this , why shes bringing it up now i DK . i think kate is looking for an excuse to be mean , perhaps because we were getting too close , maybe she fears intimacy? anyway , im still hurt by getting hit with this double whammy of bad things , it will take me a while to get over it

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 9:40 am

lovesusagi wrote:
KateSmith wrote:
she had contacted me , not the other way around , and i wasn't the only guy she did that with . plus i met her online long b4 i knew about AS or WP and she didn't tell me she was 14 until 2 months after i was talking to her ! i wanted to break up with her when she told me , but she was too despondent. i DO NOT go out and look for 14 yo girls to talk to ! thats why i got involved with katesmith , i ?THOUGHT she was more mature .....looks like someone is jealous! i never lied to kate , i told her all about this , why shes bringing it up now i DK . i think kate is looking for an excuse to be mean , perhaps because we were getting too close , maybe she fears intimacy? anyway , im still hurt by getting hit with this double whammy of bad things , it will take me a while to get over it

Why are you still around, you troll irc chat rooms cyber sex,
and doing that on #wp, when some members are vulnerable
is to greasy and very scummy, quit portraying yourself as a
victim, your more of a predator, so get lost.
p.s. goodbye forever, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!! !!

lovesusagi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Apr 2008, 11:16 am

spudnik wrote:

Why are you still around, you troll irc chat rooms cyber sex,
and doing that on #wp, when some members are vulnerable
is to greasy and very scummy, quit portraying yourself as a
victim, your more of a predator, so get lost.
p.s. goodbye forever, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!! !!
WRONG ! ! you dont know me , and i DO NOT do that ! i AM NOT a predator ! i met kathryn long b4 i knew about WP , and she was the one that wanted me to go on there , i suggest you take your prejudeces elsewhere unless you know all the details ! maybe you should leave for insulting members ! i go on WP chat to talk ,not to to stalk ! !!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 11:20 am

In addition, why are you blaming all of us members from WP for your problems. I don't even use the chat room. I don't even know you. :?

lovesusagi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Apr 2008, 11:40 am

MissConstrue wrote:
In addition, why are you blaming all of us members from WP for your problems. I don't even use the chat room. I don't even know you. :?
sorry , perhaps i was too generalized , there are some nice people here , the ones im mad at are the bullies , like katesmith , and spudnick ! they are like the ones that would pick on , and bully me when i was little ! !

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 1:26 pm

lovesusagi wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
sorry , perhaps i was too generalized , there are some nice people here , the ones im mad at are the bullies , like katesmith , and spudnick ! they are like the ones that would pick on , and bully me when i was little ! !

Your right I don't know you, I see you only have a few posts on WP, its debatable if you have ever tried to contribute anything positive to anyone here. WP has been a blessing to me, and I always look forward to what people have to say, and hearing their views of the world.
Your 51 years old, and your worried about bullies, :lol: hahahaha :lol: , I Drink Your Milkshake!
I have wasted enough time on a you, Creep

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

01 Apr 2008, 3:01 pm

Not to be mean or anything, but leaving WP when you've only used the chatroom, and then complaining on the forums is like leaving the US and complaining to Mexico... The chatroom is like a sort of alter-ego to the forums. As far as I know, very few people from the chatroom actually post here consistently.

I don't go to the chatroom because it's like MSN with 50 people and can get very hectic and confusing.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there