A new famous faces identification test

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 11:23 pm

I found this test really hard and I did not do all that well. The only one I got right was Margaret Thatcher and I had even mistaken Angelina Jolie for Julia Roberts and Fred Astaire for Celine Dion

For this famous faces test click here

Quote:
My Results:
You correctly identified 1 out of 14 of the faces that you indicated you were familiar with. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test correctly identifies 75% of the faces they are familiar with.

The most frequently unrecognized faces in this test are Fred Astaire, John F. Kennedy Jr., and David Beckham. The most recognized faces from this test are Matt Damon, Angelina Jolie, and Paul McCartney.

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 11:33 pm

that was fun. I got 16/18 that I was familiar with...I can't believe I missed Jonny Depp (I'm embarassed). :D

Hugging is natural, organic, naturally sweet, free of pesticides and preservatives. Hugging contains no artificial ingredients. It's 100% wholesome. No calories, no caffeine, no nicotine.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 11:39 pm

"You correctly identified 15 out of 17 of the faces that you indicated you were familiar with."

I love famous faces quizzes. Always used to do them at pub trivia's :D

Thomas1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2008, 11:55 pm

Odd, I only got 9 of them right. I suck when it comes to normal faces, but I'm usually average when it comes to famous faces.

Wonder what happened.

iceb
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 2:30 am

Only 1 / 2 correct.
I'm really bad at recognising faces and knowing celebrity's names.

wolphin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2008, 4:30 am

I got 9/13....

I selected "I am not familiar with this person" for a couple that probably I've seen before, though. So really maybe more like 9/16 or 9/17 for me.

Shelby
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2008, 5:59 am

I got 14 out of 17, I was crap at the facial recognition tests but I do know my celebrities! The only ones I got wrong were like Fred Astaire...like as IF I'm old enough to have seen any of his movies. What am I, 65? I also got Naomi Campbell mixed up with Tyra Banks...I almost WROTE Tyra Banks then I was like...no that's Naomi. I don't count that as a mistake, they are both skinny black models, who cares which one is which. One throws cell phones I know that. Oh and I mixed up the Queen with Margeret Thatcher, close enough I say, like I follow British politics in the 80s.

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 6:52 am

"You correctly identified 7 out of 16 of the faces that you indicated you were familiar with. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test correctly identifies 75% of the faces they are familiar with".

I recognized Barack Obama, Angelina Jolie, Paul McCartney and Johnny Depp and a couple of others... I did pretty badly, though. I thought JFK Jr was Antonio Banderas! Oops! And despite seeing many Matt Damon movies, I couldn't place his face at all, nor could I place Demi Moore--- I thought she was Delta Burke. Many of these stars I've seen countless times on TV and in magazines. But without their clothes, hair and so on, they look like anyone I'd pass by on the street. I recognized Angelina Jolie cuz of her lips--- my sister has the same lips as she does.

Nico
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 7:31 am

I got all 19 questions right :D

quietzinger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 May 2008, 7:40 am

4 out of 17

deathchibi
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 7:55 am

WHAT! 8O

You correctly identified 0 out of 0 of the faces that you indicated you were familiar with. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test correctly identifies 75% of the faces they are familiar with.
The most frequently unrecognized faces in this test are Fred Astaire, John F. Kennedy Jr., and David Beckham. The most recognized faces from this test are Matt Damon, Angelina Jolie, and Paul McCartney.
If you didn't do as well as you expected, you shouldn't be concerned. There are many reasons why scores on this task might differ. For instance, differences in computer systems or distractions while doing the task can affect results. This task was not designed to assess you, and the scores can vary widely among the people who complete it.

SotiCoto
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2008, 9:33 am

You correctly identified 10 out of 12 of the faces that you indicated you were familiar with. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test correctly identifies 75% of the faces they are familiar with.

I even spelt all of the ones whose names I could remember correctly.
I even got Renée Zellweger's name MORE correct than the test because I included the accent. ^_^
I'm frankly amazed I got Audrey Hepburn right, since I NEVER watch old-fashioned films, and the fact that I spelt it right besides shocked me.
I kinda counted calling George Clooney "that dude from ER" as correct.

I screwed up on Nicole Kidman and ... I forget the other one. Someone else I should have got right.

As for that Obama dude... I recognise the name as an american presidential candidate, but I've never known what he looked like.... o_0;
And I remember the name Tyra Banks from somewhere, but wasn't really familiar with her.
I originally thought that John F Kennedy Junior was Antonio Banderas... but decided in the end to click that I don't know. Either way, I'm only vaguely aware that he was an ex american president or something, and had no idea what he looked like.

.... Who the hell is Donald Trump?

deadpanhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2008, 10:01 am

13 out of 15

I said Leo DiCaprio for Matt Damon and Beyonce for Tyra Banks. These sets of faces look very similar to me. The photos are also lacking in detail/look low resolution.

Anemone
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 11:54 am

10 out of 14.

I thought JFK Jr. was Antonio Banderas, too. Since I'm not American, why would I know what JFK Jr looks like? And I said Astaire was Bob Hope. Right category, wrong name.

My main reaction was: I pay attention to too much trivia. If I had a life of my own I wouldn't recognize so many of these people.

Vimse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 May 2008, 12:09 pm

IMG 8O I'm really bad at recognizing faces.

You correctly identified 1 out of 19 of the faces that you indicated you were familiar with.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 1:48 pm

I got 9 of them.

This one was a lot harder than the previous one, they chose some really bad photos...I was like "That looks like Johnny Depp...but...no, that's not him...but it looks like him." :x

Of course, I should've gone with my gut :roll:

Just tried it again, I would've got 14.