Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 4:13 pm

I recently purchased a pipe and pipe tobacco called "dark cordial."

Smells very nice, and now my room also smells nice.

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 4:48 pm

Incidently, I rather like cigar smoke, and I LOVE the smell of pipe smoke. If I were to smoke, it would be a pipe.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 4:59 pm

I really prefer a water bong. Cools the smoke and makes a satisfying noise.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 5:27 pm

Nomaken wrote:
I really prefer a water bong. Cools the smoke and makes a satisfying noise.

Called a hookah. Used for tobacco. I have one and I love it too. I have many different flavors of tobacco.

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2005, 5:50 pm

Quote:
Called a hookah. Used for tobacco

not originally i am resonbly sure that hookah were for smoking a fine white subanced

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 7:25 pm

The question is.... do you inhale?

Cassidys
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2005, 7:44 pm

hmmm, I dont smoke tabacco, used to go to hooka bars, but always got light headed. What about weed? How does weed affect aspergers syndrome?

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 7:46 pm

Cigarettes and stuff smell really really bad.

Coctyle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2005, 8:08 pm

If you refer to my introductory thread: http://wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name ... pic&t=7209 you will get my take on marijuna and AS. I'd love to hear other peoples experiences/opinions though.

As far as a white powdery substance being smoked out of a hookah, do you mean opium? I'm not sure about your assertion, tobacco has been smoked out of hookahs in the middle east for a very long time, but they smoke a resiny tobacco (sometimes called wet tabacco) that is mixed with some kind of fruity extract, usually apple or something like that. On the other hand, opium has been used for several thousand years, so you could be right. I'm just not sure it was smoked out of hookahs for all of that time. I have never seen opium that is white and powdery though (but I am no opium expert).

For the record, a hookah is defined by the flexible hose that you inhale through. I would say that a hookah is a variety of bong, but not all bongs are hookahs. If it is just a straight-walled tube, then it is not a hookah (but those are disgusting to smoke tobacco out of, IMHO).

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2005, 9:52 pm

Quote:
As far as a white powdery substance being smoked out of a hookah, do you mean opium? I'm not sure about your assertion, tobacco has been smoked out of hookahs in the middle east for a very long time, but they smoke a resiny tobacco (sometimes called wet tabacco) that is mixed with some kind of fruity extract, usually apple or something like that. On the other hand, opium has been used for several thousand years, so you could be right. I'm just not sure it was smoked out of hookahs for all of that time. I have never seen opium that is white and powdery though (but I am no opium expert).

i did mean opium. gave it the wrong discription tho u are wright.

Btw I reed ur other thread have been through a lot of “doctor” drugs all of witch caused more harm then good. But weed works for me to
Not just good memories the pot heads that got me into it were not nice people and stuff was bad
It takes the edges off life

Relyt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Nov 2005, 10:15 pm

i have only had second-hand experience of marijuana and bong smoke. and just inhaling that gave me a sort of high and relaxing feeling. i say "sort of" because i barely felt it. im thinking of going "all the way" one day.

Coctyle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2005, 10:40 pm

Marijuna is a great enigma. In many ways it almost seems to be proof of a benevolent god, but when I am actually stoned, I often wonder what I like about it so much and can't really figure it out. When I am not stoned, I can only remember the great, comfortable, thoughtfulness of it. It definately can lead to paranoia in some. Smoking by yourself is not always good, since your mind can wonder so freely, you can get into negative or paranoid thoughts. It is best when you are around a few people that you can truly trust, and I realize that finding those people is a big enough challange in itself for most of us.

Mithrandir
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2005, 10:42 pm

I haven't smoked anything for a year.
The last thing was marijuana

Relyt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Nov 2005, 10:57 pm

well im glad my brother has access to this stuff, and that i live in california. i most likely wouldnt have to worry about authority either :)

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2005, 8:00 pm

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Guitarguy86
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2015, 6:19 am

I love pipe tobacco. I don't like the sweet ones though. I like English blends(some of the tobacco is cured with smoke so it has a smoky flavor. I have 40+ different blends and about 20 pipes. I love cigars too, but they're expensive.