All people who go to proms& formals are stupid.

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 4:20 pm

All you New Zealanders and Australian girls who had their dream formal. Shame on you!! !

Why the hell can we all have an equal share of misfortunes??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha (laughing and smiling) h how fun it would be to see everyone suffer just as I do hahahahahahahahaha!! !! ! lol

In essence I guess that makes me way better than you all will ever live up to be.

I'm better than all of you!! !! !

Wont somebody suffer like me for once???? Please, it will make me laugh.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 9:41 pm

No. Shame on *you* for coming here and trying to make people feel bad. Just because you have had misfortunes does *not* give you the right to hurt other people. This is the haven, for people who are feeling bad. You obviously are feeling bad, but your posts are mean and hateful and are making everyone else feel bad.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 10:24 pm

I didn't go to the Prom... I didn't see any point in it then, and I still don't. Why should ANYONE be upset about not going to the prom? It's not like you're missing out on the return of Jesus.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 12:43 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
No. Shame on *you* for coming here and trying to make people feel bad. Just because you have had misfortunes does *not* give you the right to hurt other people. This is the haven, for people who are feeling bad. You obviously are feeling bad, but your posts are mean and hateful and are making everyone else feel bad.

she's posting it in the right forum ya know...

legendoftheselkie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2008, 1:02 am

Nobody should feel bad that they didn't go to their prom. I didn't- I felt it was stupid and a waste of money, and silly to act all emotional about graduation when I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. (Plus I never had a date in high school!)
But nobody should be made to feel stupid because they did go. If they did and had a good time, well, good for them. You don't get extra points in life for being miserable! And if it was not a good experience for them, we should wish them the strength to get over it and to realize that it was really a small part of what will hopefully be a long and full lifetime.

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 1:58 am

Warsie wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:

she's posting it in the right forum ya know...

It was still a cruel way of saying it.

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2008, 1:28 pm

ShadesOfMe I am not a mean, hateful person. I am feeling bad, so I POSTED UNDER THE RIGHT FORUM.

I have just as much right to vent as you do, hello, this is the Haven!! !! !! !! !! Shame on you for telling me I have no right to post my complaints.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 1:38 pm

princess_1989 wrote:
ShadesOfMe I am not a mean, hateful person. I am feeling bad, so I POSTED UNDER THE RIGHT FORUM.

I have just as much right to vent as you do, hello, this is the Haven!! !! !! !! !! Shame on you for telling me I have no right to post my complaints.

im sorry for you but your deffinetly not the only one really ive been wrestling with very f*****g high deppresions to
anyway if you whanna talk about your problems i can add you to msn if you want

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 1:57 pm

princess_1989 wrote:

I didn't say it wasn't the right forum. Your complaints are mean and nasty. There are nicer ways to say things. Wishing Ill upon others is NOT nice. and editing your posts doesn't change that you said it. It's hurtful. People come here when they need cheering up, but it seems like you are trying to get people to be angry at you. and if so, congratulations, it worked!

jman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 7:08 pm

I went to my girlfriend's prom - I thought it was pointless

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 9:49 pm

princess_1989 wrote:

Princess,

Why is it you feel this way here, but are doing exactly what you accuse shadesofme of doing in my thread?

The haven is a safe forum for everyone, not just you. If you can't accept that and treat others with the same respect you feel you are entitled here, then you have no right to post anything here at all

Last edited by Triangular_Trees on 03 Sep 2008, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 9:58 pm

Exactly. The Haven is for venting- not for insulting people.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 7:11 am

I feel the same way about proms. I've only stayed for the dinner and than I've got the hell out of there.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 12:34 am

So... if you had gone to your prom like you wanted to, would that make you stupid?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Dasha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Sep 2008, 12:44 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
So... if you had gone to your prom like you wanted to, would that make you stupid?

Your better off ignoring princess_1989/oceanlover/lepetitprince/echokynthei/missintelligent etc.

They are all the same person just posting here in order to create drama for attention and because she enjoys hurting others. Its unlikely that any of these events happened anywhere outside of her head, which explains why if they don't get alot of attention the first time, the things she complains about get worse until she does get attention from people who aren't her sock puppets

She's already been banned from WP for this inappropriate behavior and multiple sock puppets once before, but unfortunately found a way to get around the ban (perhaps a new internet provider?)