Page 1 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 10:41 am

just realised that i have it bu the problem is i drink for my life long milk every morning with my cereals and true the day i drink somethimes a glass of milk
how can this affect my life what happens if i quit it and what happens if i keep going can this in anyway be a staying result?please help me out here would be very helpfull

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 10:45 am

People have had different results from having a GFCF diet. Some it has helped and others it hasn't. My son wasn't at all helped by a GFCF diet. But if you want to try it, there are different types of milk that you can drink like rice milk, almond milk (which is supposed to be good), and soy... but if these do have casein in it, then there goes that suggestion.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 10:48 am

i dunno but i suck badly at consentrating i need to consentrate to consentrate on something really im also not bright minded and forgetable just whant to know if that can be helpd by that if so then my "mild retardation" label is gone and i would jump a hole in the air!anyway did you mean that if i quit that my results stay or what?

Ishmael
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 11:01 am

This gluten free diet notion and it's relation to autism is popular idiocy.
Gluten sensitivities equally affect some NT's and Autistics - no greater prevalence in autistics at all!
The effects are only APPARENTLY excaserbated with autistics; the true difference is nil.

If you are on gluten free because you are autistic; don't bother. It's bogus.
However! If you have gluten sensitivity issues, regardless of autism, then you'd best continue with the diet. However, by your account, you have consumed gluten and noticed no difference, so it's probably in your best interest not to take the diet.

Gluten has absolutely nothing to do with AS, I can guarantee you that.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 11:05 am

Ishmael wrote:
This gluten free diet notion and it's relation to autism is popular idiocy.
Gluten sensitivities equally affect some NT's and Autistics - no greater prevalence in autistics at all!
The effects are only APPARENTLY excaserbated with autistics; the true difference is nil.

If you are on gluten free because you are autistic; don't bother. It's bogus.
However! If you have gluten sensitivity issues, regardless of autism, then you'd best continue with the diet. However, by your account, you have consumed gluten and noticed no difference, so it's probably in your best interest not to take the diet.

Gluten has absolutely nothing to do with AS, I can guarantee you that.

i think you misreaded me ive NEVER been on any diet having milk and cereals every single morning my life long i dont need to know if i have it sinds im absolutely sure because my stumache hurts when i take milk just need to know if i quit drinking milk what will happen and stuff you know because i dont think its healthy how i do my life long and i need info on if it can have anything to do with consentration and if it will go away when i go on teh special diet

Ishmael
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 11:18 am

Ah. Sorry, you're grammar is hard to understand.
If you get a stomach ache when you drink milk, don't you think it could be a lactose intolerance?
Either way, avoid dairy, but gluten is in many other things (bread and pasta, etc.) too.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 11:26 am

Ishmael wrote:
Ah. Sorry, you're grammar is hard to understand.
If you get a stomach ache when you drink milk, don't you think it could be a lactose intolerance?
Either way, avoid dairy, but gluten is in many other things (bread and pasta, etc.) too.

god damnit so what am i supposed to do now?

Ishmael
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 11:34 am

I suggest you see a doctor about getting tested for dairy intolerences/allergies.
They'd be able to tell you more.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 11:36 am

Ishmael wrote:
I suggest you see a doctor about getting tested for dairy intolerences/allergies.
They'd be able to tell you more.

but i have a slight problem asking something on my mother + comming outside the house :|

intense
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2008, 11:57 am

I'm on a gluten and dairy free diet and it' is HELL it is so expensive but I get very unwell if I don't stick to it anyone who has one or both of these intolerances I feel your pain :cry:

Brunny
Raven
Raven

06 Sep 2008, 12:03 pm

If you're OK eating bread and pasta and stuff and just get problems with dairy then just avoid milk products. You can get calcium from other sources like broccoli etc. you can get protein from other sources like meat or soya. Other things you are worried about or think you may be missing? Google is your friend.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 12:33 pm

ugh...money lorts of money seems like a huge problem goddamnit =s

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2008, 12:37 pm

I HAVE to drink milk every morning (around 450ml).
If i dont, i wont eat.
I tried soya milk. but YURK!! !
It is funny because the milk has to be in a specific temprature, otherwise.. i get sick...
I tried having less milk, but i felt unwell emotionnally.
(when i prepare my breakfast i never do it in different way.. always the same way)

shoud i stop the milk? i love it, but when it is not the right temperature, i am very unwell physically

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.`.~*

Being me is great!

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 12:39 pm

ghouna wrote:
I HAVE to drink milk every morning (around 450ml).
If i dont, i wont eat.
I tried soya milk. but YURK!! !
It is funny because the milk has to be in a specific temprature, otherwise.. i get sick...
I tried having less milk, but i felt unwell emotionnally.
(when i prepare my breakfast i never do it in different way.. always the same way)

shoud i stop the milk? i love it, but when it is not the right temperature, i am very unwell physically

dont tell me your troat hurts when you dont drink milk in the morning :O?
and feels oddley dry

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2008, 12:41 pm

i dont know, it is a weird feeling if i dont have it.
It is like a feeling that something is missing

(if i dont have a milk, i dont take any breakfast. It is either milk or nothing)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.`.~*

Being me is great!

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 12:48 pm

ghouna wrote:
i dont know, it is a weird feeling if i dont have it.
It is like a feeling that something is missing

(if i dont have a milk, i dont take any breakfast. It is either milk or nothing)

lol got that to xD my troat used to burn whenever i didnt drink milk over a period or time but it went away when i one day took some pill against stumache sour (or how to say it in english)anyway it made me really sick for a time but i never got any stomache sour or the troat thing anymore mysterius world isnt it 8)