Anyone you can't stand at school?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

airbikecop
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2005, 5:55 pm

I only have two, one is one of my classes so I'm ok.

The first one is this ugly, think's he's the most popular guy in the world, is the biggest nerd. Now I've only seen the guy, never talked to him, but it amazes me that he gets an entire group of people to sit with him, considering the racist and distastful comments (esp. towards women) he always makes, and you can hear when you go through the cafeteria.

The other is in my English class, and is your sterotypical whitetrash (rude towards everyone, think), and thinks he's always right, and acts all tough and s**t. Today for some reason he really irked me, because he was treating some tennis ball like a soccer ball and it was hitting a few people and he was the biggest as*hole about it. Eh, the only way to really avoid him is not to show up for english class early. In class, he's actually fine... It's just when I come to class early he acts very odd.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 6:07 pm

all my life

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 6:51 pm

There are two people I cant' stand at school- my art teacher and my math teacher.
Everyone else is OK.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 7:58 pm

Throw the tennis ball back at him.

airbikecop
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2005, 9:12 pm

I might just do that... One day he skipped class, the teacher said some nasty things about him, heh. Sure enough, they where true.

Quintucket
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2005, 10:56 pm

I can't stand a large number of the kids in the school in the school.

More direct annoyance are the girls.
A number of them let out loud shrieks at random times in the hallway, which really jar me and really make me want to slap whoever did it, since that's about the sensation that the shrieks give me.
There are a lot of them who will walk down the hallways spread out so that it's perfectly impossible to get past them.
Several hallways I have to push through throngs of teenage girls spaced just so that it's impossible to get through.

There are also a lot of obnoxious boys, obviously, but I can't put specific actions on them.
I've seen them try to steal books from the library though. The one time i was able to identify them the librarian caught them anywhen.
Then there are vandals.
These [ommitted]s manage to completely cover the toilet seat with urine (clearly deliberate). I need the privacy of the stalls, and going into such ones is just sick.
The [unspeakable]s also pull the fire alarms, destroy the soap dispensers, remove stall doors, cover the bathrooms and sometimes even desks with obscene graffitti, and generally act like obnoxious little [can't say]s.

"The difference between genius and idiocy is that genius has limits." -Albert Einstein

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 11:13 pm

All the girls scream for no reason. I hate it. I have to leave lunch early. The vice principal and the principal keep telling me I cant go early. Some other people go early but they never tell them they cant go. And the boys push each other alot and people always get pushed into me.

superdan
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Nov 2005, 1:50 pm

At my old school there were boys who turned off all the lights in the toilet and all the girls started screaming when there wasn't any light. And I found it annoying. The boys and the girls.

The boy that I hate the most at my new school is Simon a fat bully, (he's gigantic) he walks up to me and hits me, and he does it to other people who are smaller than him like me and everyone else in school. And there is another bully at school his name is Joseph, he is supposed to be in year 7 but he is in year 6. Because he is too scared to go to secondary school. He can only argue and fight with people younger than him and that have no brothers and sisters older than him, like me.

Simon always calls me wierd, I think it is because I have aspergers.

Well thats it

Superdan

ramsamsam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2005, 6:03 am

I stole books from my previous school libary, but I was furthering my own knowledge.
I have truble getting along with certain people just based on what they say. I really can't help it.
So I'm persistantly annoyed.

CleverCait
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Nov 2005, 3:49 am

The people who won't shut up when the professor is talking are especially obnoxious. I don't know anyone very well at my university, so there isn't anyone in particular who irks me yet.

Oh wait! There is a guy in one of my classes who always joins the class discussion at the end of class, so that we're two or three minutes late getting out. I like a strict schedule and I like being punctual.

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

23 Nov 2005, 2:21 pm

The people who can't stop bragging about how easy the course is in the beginning of the year, and then beg you to help them in the following semesters. They're lucky I'm not that hard to bribe (buying me lunch 'll do :) ), but the greatest braggers can (what's my name again?With an added 'S' of course.)!

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Nov 2005, 3:59 am

Oh, let me rattle off the list!

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2005, 10:58 am

I do not go to school,but go to college,and there's a girl on my course who is one of the most annoying people I have ever met.
She is nice to me,and never says anything bad about me,but she can be very immature,she is 21-few months younger than me.

She misses a lot of college and gets out of hard work by what most people think are lies, and petty reasons,abuses another girl on our course for pathetic reasons that happened years ago,she's also been racist to her,but that happened out of college,she's threatened her with violence as well,I told the tutor about the violence one as I thought it was completely wrong,as this girl had done nothing wrong,but nothing could be done as the girl wouldn't admit to it,I told her to but she wouldn't.
She thinks it's "cool" when people are taken to court,and call police "pigs" (not sure where the connection is here) even though they have helped her out before.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 2:30 pm

Several teenagers in my class have no logic. They often shout out and make stupid noises thinking that it's clever to do it, and in spite of them getting into masses of trouble, they just don't learn! Often they are very sick too. In history class we were learning about the trenches in World War One, and there was a picture of several crippled people, and one or two people laughed at that! Some people are just senseless b******s.

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 2:33 pm

Quintucket wrote:
I can't stand a large number of the kids in the school in the school.

More direct annoyance are the girls.
A number of them let out loud shrieks at random times in the hallway, which really jar me and really make me want to slap whoever did it, since that's about the sensation that the shrieks give me.
There are a lot of them who will walk down the hallways spread out so that it's perfectly impossible to get past them.
Several hallways I have to push through throngs of teenage girls spaced just so that it's impossible to get through.

There are also a lot of obnoxious boys, obviously, but I can't put specific actions on them.
I've seen them try to steal books from the library though. The one time i was able to identify them the librarian caught them anywhen.
Then there are vandals.
These [ommitted]s manage to completely cover the toilet seat with urine (clearly deliberate). I need the privacy of the stalls, and going into such ones is just sick.
The [unspeakable]s also pull the fire alarms, destroy the soap dispensers, remove stall doors, cover the bathrooms and sometimes even desks with obscene graffitti, and generally act like obnoxious little [can't say]s.

I completely agree with you. The things that people do nowadays just have no logic at all. I just wish the screaming girls would shut up for once and be more mature (behaviourally, that is).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2006, 12:20 am

Back in the Late 80s and Early 90s, when I was in High School, the NT Girls drove me nuts. They had their Tight-Rolled Jeans and their Teased-Up Bangs, and they stood around, talking like Valley Girls. They were all a bunch of Sheep. I hated the way that they spoke. I've had to deal with a group of Queen Bees, in my Grade 9 Cooking Class. My Teacher thought she was "helping" me out by talking me into asking those Queen Bees for an item that I needed, such as a Permanent Marker, or a pair of Scissors. The girls laughed at me, every time that I'd ask them for something that I needed. I had both a Cockney Accent and a slight Stutter, at the age of Fifteen, and those Backstabbers thought it was funny to laugh at my Speech Patterns. I was still getting over the Summer of 1987, when my Parents were telling me not to talk through my Nose, and every time those girls laughed at me, I would break down in Tears. I've lost the worst part, which was the Stutter, and the best part, which is my Accent has stayed with me. The funny thing is that when I've met up with those girls, two years later, in the Summer, we were all talking to each other like nothing bad has happened between anybody. That was my Blessing.