Does President Bush Deserve a Shoe in the Face?

Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Does President Bush Deserve a Shoe in the Face?
Yes 79%  79%  [ 42 ]
No 21%  21%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 53

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 10:07 am

I'd say so, not just for Iraq misadventures, but for bankrupting the country.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 10:49 am

I voted yes, although I think that the voters who actually voted for him are the ones who deserve a shoe in the face more (in 2000 anyway, voting for him over Kerry in 2004 is forgivable)...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 10:51 am

I voted no, on the principle that if anyone should throw anything at GWB, it should be a duly-elected representative of the American people, and not some foreign fourth-rate hack journalist with a crybaby temper and lousy aim.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 12:21 pm

yes. theres not much anyone can do to him, sue him? i supose someone could but no court would take it seriosuly and hes rich so he'll just weasel his way out of it. a thrown shoe is the next best thing that can be done, its just too bad it didnt hit him

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 12:28 pm

the loser didn't even hit him in the face! you always aim for the neck and hope to hit the forehead.

and really, he should have had a shoe to the nose for every messup he did...or maybe a rolled up newspaper. "a farewell kiss to a dog"...guess he didn't have a newspaper available to him.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:01 pm

Fnord wrote:
I voted no, on the principle that if anyone should throw anything at GWB, it should be a duly-elected representative of the American people, and not some foreign fourth-rate hack journalist with a crybaby temper and lousy aim.

I am not sure which duly elected official should be thrown at Bush. Perhaps Cheney. He has enough heft to break both their necks.

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:03 pm

For what he did to the middle east and the world's economy? A shoe to the face was too kind.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:03 pm

No. Some idiots are so disrespectful. Bad man or not, he is the president of the US.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:06 pm

Anubis wrote:
No. Some idiots are so disrespectful. Bad man or not, he is the president of the US.

Oh well. I've learned a lot since I was 18.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 1:14 pm

Sand wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Oh well. I've learned a lot since I was 18.
:lol:

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:18 pm

Anubis wrote:

so you respect a title over what a person has done?

that's just insanity.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

I think being dipped head first into a septic tank and then have a crowd vomit upon him would be more appropriate. And no I am not being sarcastic; I hate what that man represents.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 7:19 pm

^ Kinda odd that it looked like he already knew what was comming to avoid it, and he was smiling while it was happening.

skafather84 wrote:
Anubis wrote:

so you respect a title over what a person has done?

that's just insanity.

I agree, however he just made himself look really really bad doing that to the president of the US.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 7:54 pm

skafather84 wrote:

This is funny! :lol: ^^^

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 7:58 pm

Quote:
he just made himself look really really bad doing that to the president of the US

It was a symbolic act of aggression towards the Unites States, was it not? Our Canadian politicians are much more likely to receive a pie in the face than anything else. I can't think of a single Canadian politician who's had an attempt made on his life.