Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

MannyAck
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Jan 2009, 5:34 pm

I am. Long time Leafs supporter. And yes, we suck, please don't remind me. :lol:

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 5:39 pm

Oilers fan here, but I do enjoy watching Leafs win a few games, tell me, do you hate the Flames as much as I do.

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 5:52 pm

I'm not an avid fan but I enjoy a game or two. Mostly Oilers.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 6:22 pm

MannyAck wrote:
I am. Long time Leafs supporter. And yes, we suck, please don't remind me. :lol:

Ha. I know exactly what you mean. I am a HUGE Leafs fan as well as a Don Cherry fan too :wink:

MannyAck

23 Jan 2009, 6:59 pm

silentbob...I actually hate Vancouver more right now :lol: Something about rats deserting a sinking ship :roll: Btw a Red Dwarf Fan! In my youth I made a Mr. Flibble puppet. He used to take pride of place on my mantlepiece (or rather, I would insist that my parents keep him there, but they kept removing him and I kept putting him back up) My cousin has him now.

CelticGoddess... a plate of poutine and Don Cherry make my night 8) (cos I live in the UK and it's midnight already when they broadcast HNIC). Do you agree btw that Vesa Toskala is RyanDan's long lost identical triplet?

btw...42 posts mofo!! The answer to life, the universe and everything is in this here post! Best start reading between the lines, people, because the truth's not Out THERE, it's In HERE... (lol pls excuse the irreverant monolgue...2 days no sleep will do that to ya lol)

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 7:40 pm

MannyAck wrote:
CelticGoddess... a plate of poutine and Don Cherry make my night 8) (cos I live in the UK and it's midnight already when they broadcast HNIC). Do you agree btw that Vesa Toskala is RyanDan's long lost identical triplet?

btw...42 posts mofo!! The answer to life, the universe and everything is in this here post! Best start reading between the lines, people, because the truth's not Out THERE, it's In HERE... (lol pls excuse the irreverant monolgue...2 days no sleep will do that to ya lol)

You mean you need lack of sleep to blame your rambling on? Heck, I do that on a regular basis with a full 8 hours nightly. What's my excuse? lol

I never thought of Vesa looking like Ryan and Dan. But you're right, he could pass as a bro. HNIC and poutine. That is the perfect night in!!

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 7:55 pm

haha Vancouver is second on my hate list :lol:

MannyAck

23 Jan 2009, 8:41 pm

Celtic Goddess... your excuse is being a Buds fan :lol: . It's enough to turn anyone's brain. The fact that a team can suck so monumentally is beyond all conceivable logic and thus trying to comprehend such an anomaly causes the brain to turn itself inside out, thereby causing madness. Trust me, I'm a scientist :lol:

silentbob... at least you've got the consolation of knowing you're beating them in the standings right now :wink: