I could care less and I'm non-white 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 69

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

12 May 2009, 8:45 pm

I got this from a Facebook group and I don't know if it's 100% true

Quote:
Every year since 1995, the Fbi releases a report on "hate crimes".

The study of these reports shows that between 1996 and 2002 there has been:

3,736 racially motivated assaults against white victims.
2,100 racially motivated acts of intimidation toward whites
17 persons have been murdered because they were white
1,904 anti-white crimes targeted properties among which
1,064 acts of vandalism
661 burglary, robberies and larcenies
31 Arson

If your white have you been a victim of racism or felt like you've been?, I know non-whites have, but your welcome to share too, you hear many stories about non-whites being victims of racism, but I want to see if any white people here were.

This is not supposed to be a thread to bash non-whites, please don't be raciest, just tell how YOU were a victim of anti-white racism or if you of knew someone who was.

www.stewartmango.com

Last edited by StewartMango on 12 May 2009, 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

12 May 2009, 8:51 pm

My dad was a corrections officer before he was a cop and he was a victim of racism, because when he work at the jail the black prisoners would call him a cracker.

When he applied to become a Fireman he passed with an 85, but he got a letter from the New Jersey Supreme Court and it said something like that the test was too hard for black people, so apparently they hired a black person instead.

www.stewartmango.com

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:52 pm

I've been threatened and verbally abused by middle-easterners with superiority (inferiority) complex. They usually have a standard argument they use that "they" created civilization while "we" were still living in huts. To that I just reply that everything is relative, and that the prosperity of a nation or culture must be seen in relation to the current time and age. A part of the world which hasn't evolved socially since the middle-ages and still in most aspects is economically and technologically inferior as well can't seriously claim to be "superior" based on how the world looked 2500 years ago.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:20 pm

I am white, and HAVE been assaulted because I am white, or not a member of the other group by:

Blacks.
Mexicans.
Various Asians.
Various semetic groups(arabs, persians, jews).

snd they made it clear that it was because I was white, or simply not like they were.

For the record, I HAVE had friends in all of those groups as well.

GRANTED, whites aren't perfect. I think I wrote here about a TEXAN making fun of Denmark(IN DENMARK), and some Americans that harrassed a german(IN GERMANY). But EVERYONE gets THAT kind of thing. And YEP, some whites think other races, as a group, are SCUM, etc.... They are USUALLY low class, under educated, stupid people.

I found out about "the fiery cross" in a class when someone said that they saw it at a local store. In my predominantly WHITE school(Though there WERE blacks, asians, and hispanics there), they were DISGUSTED at the idea that such a thing would happen in the community. So don't think that the KKK speaks for everyone that happens to be white. I don't think anyone I know even knows anyone that iss in any way affiliated with the KKK. And that incident was as close as I ever got.

And the US will give you GRANTS, Special help, Contracts, etc.... IF you are female, or NOT white! If you are a white male, FORGET IT!

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

12 May 2009, 9:33 pm

See back in the day non-whites went through hell, but now that they are free they hate white because of what they did in the past, but non-whites are the minority while whites are the majority, so psychologically the feel like they are being discriminated against, which even a white person in a group of blacks would feel discriminated against, it's human nature.

Same thing with us Aspergers people, most of us don't like neurotypicals because they are the majority and most pick on us or just don't understand, so we feel discriminated against.

www.stewartmango.com

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:46 pm

Zoonic wrote:
I've been threatened and verbally abused by middle-easterners with superiority (inferiority) complex. They usually have a standard argument they use that "they" created civilization while "we" were still living in huts. To that I just reply that everything is relative, and that the prosperity of a nation or culture must be seen in relation to the current time and age. A part of the world which hasn't evolved socially since the middle-ages and still in most aspects is economically and technologically inferior as well can't seriously claim to be "superior" based on how the world looked 2500 years ago.

That's like an Indian(from india) I met about 6 years ago. He spoke of how india created language(never mind that so many of them are illiterate, and many that ARE literate may be seperated in such a way that they might as well be illiterate.), has so much wealth(though much extreme poverty), civilisation(have you seen a lot of it?), etc.... Heck, they make it sound so great and peaceful though even THEY get more sick there, have castes, etc....

BTW that indian and I act like friends, chatting with one another, etc.... We don't say anything about his claims, but I will always remember them.

And YEAH, some people make claims of how the world looked 2500 years ago, even when materials painted then, and books written then, dispute it. Even if new evidence is found and dated, they still dispute it.

BESIDES! So some in India have gold! BIG DEAL! In the US, you can PAN for gold, or pick it from viens(I have done both). They have METAL DETECTORS now! The US has exchanges to trade it, makes it into jewelry, electrical components, medicines, etc.... So BIG DEAL! Who cares who happened to work with it first?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:58 pm

There are idiots, vicious jerks, crooks, and sadists in every race and culture. People have to be judged as individuals.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 10:47 pm

Sand wrote:
There are idiots, vicious jerks, crooks, and sadists in every race and culture. People have to be judged as individuals.

Lol, that's twice today I've agreed with you on something. I think I'm starting to feel a strange burning sensation all over though....should probably say a few Hail Marys just to be on the safe side 8O .

By the way, to the OP - I had to vote 'white and could care less' just because you didn't have the poll option for white/non-white 'I'm not a victim'.

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 11:44 pm

Well sure, there are racists of every color. Years ago, my husband had a hispanic friend who invited our family to their home for for a cookout. His friend's wife told me she did not like whites, blacks, or asians and wished everyone looked like us. I could not figure out if she just felt comfortable telling me this because I am dark complected or if she was telling me she did not care for my husband and child. Either way, it was quite awkward. My father once had his property vandalized with stars of david; this was done by other whites. He was not sure if it was because of his ethnicity or beign a forigner. People are strange.

I also do not know how to vote on your poll. I am not one of them. I am not one of you. I am one of me.

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 6:29 pm

I've never witnessed it in England before although it probably exists somewhere, id imagine there's some within extremist Islamic communities but it does seem to be alot more prominent in America.

I have witnessed white on white racism, mostly between English and Polish people.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 6:45 pm

Ever heard of the nation of Gods and Earths?[quote]about those idiots The black man is God and the black woman is the planet Earth. They are superior to all other races. LOL
I've also heard crap about how afros are divine and that white people are inherently jealous of black people and therefor hate them. I've heard that black people ruled the world once and will rule again. I've heard that the white man is the evil race and opressor of the world. I've heard that we're mutated screwed up offspring of black people and therefor obviously inferior. I've heard white people can't dance and suck at all sports.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 6:49 pm

I try to look at things objectively. I can actually understand why some japanese people hate and look down on westerners and other races in general, but I can't understand how iranians or arabs can look down on anything.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 6:52 pm

Zoonic wrote:
I try to look at things objectively. I can actually understand why some japanese people hate and look down on westerners and other races in general, but I can't understand how iranians or arabs can look down on anything.
I agree about the Japanese thing. If an arab thinks that we're as messed up as we think they are I can see why they might think lowly of westerners, and the way people see things is often simply how the're raised.

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 11:54 pm

I went to grade school in Guadalupe, which is a small town within the Phoenix metro area which is populated by Yacqui (a Native American tribe in Arizona and Mexico) and Mexicans. At this school, whites were a minority and black people were almost non-existent. There was a lot of racism against white people (and vice versa, to be completely honest). The school made matters even worse by practicing "bilingual education", which basically meant that they segregated the Hispanic students from the rest of the students and taught them half in Spanish and half in English. It's very easy to be prejudiced against someone when you have no opportunity to get to know them.

I have also been on the receiving end of racism from other races as well.

Then there's affirmative action, which not only discriminates against white people, but IMO, is extremely insulting to the people it's supposedly trying to help. I mean, what affirmative action is really saying is that Black (or other) people are not competent to do things on their own, so they need a little help. If I were a Black person, that would make me extremely angry.

White people are also the victims of a unique kind of racism: often, our motives are assumed to be racist simply because we're white. For example, at a former job I and a White co-worker were fed up with another of our co-workers because she was lazy, had a bad attitude, wouldn't do her work, and we always had to do her share of the work in addition to our own. One day our boss called us in to tell us that this co-worker (who is Black) had said we were being racist against her. At no time had we mentioned her race, and there were other Black people working there whom we got along with just fine. We told our boss the truth: we didn't care about her race -- her laziness and bad attitude was the problem.

As Martin Luther King, Jr. said, people should be judged by "the content of their character", not the color of their skin -- and that goes for everyone, White people too.

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.

hyder13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2009, 12:31 am

Zoonic wrote:

Its all subjective, Middle Easterners look down on Western morals on sex and many other things which is perfectly understandable. I dont get how Christian zealots look down on Muslim zealots and vice versa. They really are the same damn thing...

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 2:01 am

StewartMango wrote:

The study of these reports shows that between 1996 and 2002 there has been:

3,736 racially motivated assaults against white victims.
2,100 racially motivated acts of intimidation toward whites
17 persons have been murdered because they were white
1,904 anti-white crimes targeted properties among which
1,064 acts of vandalism
661 burglary, robberies and larcenies
31 Arson

[/quote]

Not all racist acts are crimes. Some racist acts are acts of discrimination which may be legally actionable, but are not felonies, such as the acts listed above. Racism is most frequently manifested as discrimination or unfair treatment.

ruveyn